Several opening talks reflected on our presence and our tools, including:
1) Leslie (Les) Lenert, Director, National Center for Public Health Informatics, US CDC:
2) Sally Stansfield, Executive Director, Health Metrics Network, WHO, Geneva:
3) Mark Landry, Health Informatics, Office of Global AIDS Coordinator, Department of State, who described InSTEDD as “the best out of the box thinking”
- Using GeoChat during an Avian Influenza Simulation Exercise, Stung Treng Province, Cambodia
- What is Evolve?
- Collaborative Analytics and Environment for Linking Early Event Detection to an Effective Response